Have your sales figures been gloomy for the past few months? Maybe it’s time to reevaluate your site design. Often a poorly-designed and outdated website hurts conversions.
Regardless of whether your business is large or small, you need to think about redesigning your site from time to time. But, is it possible to do this on your own? Sure it is, but it’s best left to professionals.
If you can sign up with a leading Long Island web design agency, they will analyze your site’s performance and detect the problem areas. Without this, how can you exploit the existing traffic? Most importantly, can you be sure your site design isn’t sending visitors away?
How to redesign your website with professional expertise:
If you run a business in Roslyn, look for a company offering SEO in Roslyn, NY. You will be asked to determine which goals you wish to achieve through a redesign.
It could be to add more informative pages; to prevent bounce-offs, to become more visually aligned with the brand, to ease navigation, etc.
The idea is to outline these goals and make a list of priorities. This helps website design professionals to go about their jobs easily.
- One of the easiest tweaks to a site redesign is to add more catchy images. You will see viewers respond faster to images than plain ordinary text. Now, how about opting for custom images? Avoid stock photos and you will see the difference in viewership.
- You need to showcase your brand’s personality. So, figure out new ways to interact with your customers. Change the tone of your social media posts and blogs. Use images, fonts, and colors that are in tune with your brand image. Keep the voice consistent so that your customers know it’s your content right away.
- Focus on adding more blogs if you haven’t already. Without proper content marketing, you cannot connect with your audience. Buyers will be hesitant to communicate if they can sense you are trying to sell them something.
- Consider adding new landing pages that are focused on conversions. Every such page will be designed with the purpose of converting its visitors vis-à-vis a specific offer. Once done, run site optimization tools to monitor your user behavior. You will know soon whether the redesign is working or not.
- It’s not enough to optimize blogs and landing pages alone; your entire site content should be SEO-optimized. Unless this happens, people cannot find your content via organic searches. This means using relevant keywords, creating Meta descriptions, adding alternate texts to images, etc.
- Voice search is going to be the next big thing in marketing; so, consider incorporating voice for better interactions. For instance, when people are on-the-go, they would prefer telling their smartphone what it should search for instead of typing it out.
- Your new design must be mobile responsive; it hardly takes any effort and the returns can be massive. As modern consumers search using phones, it’s important to keep the site design intact and functional on these small gadgets too.
These are easy-to-implement tweaks that could turn around your business before you know it. Find a reputed “SEO near me” and get started; you don’t want to miss out on the chance to woo your buyers again!