Lets talk about Essay writing. As you know that essay writing is considered most important in many fields like jobs, exams, and so on. Do you know that the word “essay” This word is taken from the Latin word ‘exagium’? Essays are the short piece of writing representing. It is the side of the argument, experience stories, etc. If you see the essays, these are very personalized.
Let’s talk about the types of essays, format, and tips for essay writing. After reading this article, you will learn many tips and tricks about Essay writing.
There are many ways to write an Essay writing. If you see the essay, it is generally a short piece of writing outlining the writer’s perspective or story. It seems that it is considered synonymous with a story or a paper or an article. An essay is usually formal or informal. If you want to get a written article so Write My Essay Today is the best website.
What are formal and informal essays?
If you see formal essays, these are usually academic and also tackle serious topics. But, we usually focus on informal essays because they are more personal and it has more humorous elements.
Let’s talk about the types of Essays
Types of the essay are depended on the writer because it is on him what he wants to convey to his reader. If you see broad, it has four types of essays which are Narrative Essay, Descriptive Essay, Expository Essays, and Persuasive Essays. Let’s talk about this in detail.
- Narrative Essay: it is used when a writer wants to narrate an incident or story through the essay. It is used in the first person. It is used when the writer wants to take the attention of the reader to his essay. He makes it as vivid and real as it is possible. There is one way to make it possible just the writer has to follow the principle ‘show, don’t tell. You can use this for involving the reader in the story.
- Descriptive Essay: it is used when a writer wants to describe a place, an object, an event, or maybe even a memory. It is not described as simple. The writer has to paint a picture through his words. This is a clever way to is to evoke the senses of the reader. The writers do not only rely on this but also involve the other senses of smell, touch, sound, etc. These things make the reader emotional and also attract the reader to his article.
- Expository Essays: it is used when a writer wants to show a balanced study of a topic. For writing this essay, the writer must have real and extensive knowledge about the subject. Remember one thing do not use the writer’s feelings or emotions in an expository essay. The topic must be depending on facts, statistics, examples, etc. There should be sub-types like contrast essays, cause and effect essays, etc.
- Persuasive Essays: It is used to get the reader to your side of the argument. It is not only a presentation but also we have to convince the reader of the writer’s point of view. We have to present both sites of the essay. The main thing is to the readers that the writer’s argument carries more weight
Tips for Essay Writing
If you give your essays an interesting and appropriate title, it will help to take the attention of the reader.
- If you keep your essay between 300-500 words, it will impact a good impression. This is the ideal length of the essay.
- If you keep your language simple and crisp, it will help the reader to read the essay easily. If you are using unnecessarily complicated words, it will break the flow of the sentence.
- The main point does not make grammar mistakes and use correct punctuation and spelling. If you do not focus on this visitor or readers will think he is not well educated or not good enough. If you use correct grammar and spelling, readers will like to read the essay.
- If you are making it easy so you will have to organize your thought and plot a rough draft before making an essay. This thing will help you make a good and beautiful essay.
Format of an Essay
If you write an essay there are only three things introduction, body, and conclusion. When you write the essay follow this structure to make your essay good. It is the right way to write an essay.
In the introduction paragraph, write the introduction of the topic. You can also give a very brief synopsis of your essay in the introductory paragraph. It can be long about 4 to 6 lines.
It will help the reader on what the essay is. You can start with a quote or a proverb and also with a definition. It can be started with a question.
It is between the introduction and conclusion. Here you will have to write detail of the essay. You can make it as long as you want. Make it according to your essay. If we do not give much detail in an essay the reader can be confused. You can write proverbs, idioms, narrated, and so on for making the essay beautiful and interesting.
This is the last paragraph of the essay. Here, we will have explained the whole essay in a short paragraph. You can say it also “moral” Make sure you complete your essays with the conclusion and leave no hanging threads.
Follow all the structure and rules of grammar for making your essay beautiful. Do not forget to follow the introduction, body, and conclusion. These are the main part of the essay. Without this, your essay can be incomplete.